We have moved to a new location, 8160 Fishback Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
Please text (317)902-DUCK (3825) if you have found wildlife that has obvious injuries or is in immediate danger.
Do not give any food or water unless directed by Providence Wildlife Rehabilitation, Inc., as this can be harmful to the animal.
Attending To Needs
- Canada goslings are looked after by Jem, a devoted foster parent! The goslings learn to identify as geese by spending time with him.Some animals we receive will require veterinary visits, treatments and medication. All animals require daily food until their health is restored.
- Please consider making a donation to help support our efforts to help offset costs for care of the hundreds of wildlife we receive yearly.
- While we do require intake paperwork to be completed, we do not have a fee to drop off injured or orphaned wildlife to the rehabilitation center.
Providence Wildlife Rehabilitation is dedicated to the care, recovery, and release of orphaned and/or injured wildlife. Our mission is to support government agencies through spreading conservation, education, advocacy and awareness of nature protection laws/values and facilitating the placement of animals that are endangered, wounded or in need of refuge in a regulated rehabilitation facility, with intentions of full release.
Our out-of-pocket cost to run the facility is $3000.00-5000.00/month, so every donation counts! Thank you for your kindness & support!
Some animals that cannot be released become Ambassadors
Rehabilitate & Release
Our Wish List
We are always in need of items, volunteers or donations.
We are truly grateful for all those who have provided service, goods and funds!!
- Erection of new Turkey Vulture display enclosure
- Erection of another raptor flight pen.
- Increased wiring and insulation to our building
- Cleaning woods of invasive honeysuckle